Currently Reading

The Fiance by Rona Halsall
Published: 2nd August 2024

Wednesday 17 July 2024

SPOTLIGHT: The Photo by A.J. McDine



The Photo by A.J. McDine
Genre: Psychological thriller
Audible:
UK
Published: 11th July 2024

** Due to a change in circumstances I have had to drop out and relinquish my tour/review obligations until further notice. I will publish my review and thoughts after reading **

DESCRIPTION:

I thought he was dead. Until I saw him staring back at me…

Ten years have passed since my beloved sister was murdered, leaving behind her sweet five-year-old daughter, Lily.

I’m trying my best to care for Lily and salvage what’s left of our shattered family. I promised to keep her safe after all she’s been through, and after a lot of challenges, I hope she might be starting to lead a normal life again.

But then I see a face in a photo I took just yesterday that turns my blood to ice.

I tell myself it can’t be him, but I know in my gut it is. The man my sister married. The man who killed her. The man I thought was dead…

A totally unputdownable psychological thriller filled with jaw-dropping twists. Fans of Freida McFadden, Claire McGowan and Lisa Jewell will be utterly gripped!



MEET THE AUTHOR:

A J McDine was a journalist and police press officer until she realised writing fiction was much more fun.

She lives in Kent in the UK with her husband, fellow thriller writer A J Wills, their two sons and a pair of very demanding cats.

The author of dark, domestic thrillers, she loves to keep her readers guessing till the very last page.

When she’s not writing, playing tennis or attempting to run a 5k, she can generally be found gazing blankly out of the window as she dreams up conflict and tension for her poor characters.

Social Media links:


No comments:

Post a Comment