Currently Reading

Sunday 15 April 2018

REVIEW: The Secret Mother by Shalini Boland


The Secret Mother by Shalini Boland
Genre: Psychological Thriller
Read: 15th April 2018
Purchase: Amazon

★★★★★ 5 stars

Wow! Started this before bed thinking I'll read a couple of chapters before sleep. Four hours later I've finished! What a thrill ride! A fantastic psychological thriller that will keep you reading into the night...as it did with me.

I won't bother with a synopsis because the book description does that...but this is one of the best books I've read this year. It is sad, heartbreaking, psychological and yet with a happy ending.

The twist at the end one might not see coming, although I knew something was amiss I didn't actually forsee that until little Harry uttered the words near the end...and it all fell into place.

A brilliant read! Maybe now it's 3.30am and I've finished I can now get some sleep...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment