Currently Reading

The Doctor's Child by Daniel Hurst
Published: 1st May 2024

Sunday 7 January 2018

REVIEW: He Said/She Said by Erin Kelly


He Said/She Said by Erin Kelly
Genre: Psychological Thriller
Read: 7th January 2018 (could not finish)
Purchase: Amazon

 1 star

Talk about a slowish start! After 2 days I was still only about 10% into the book and I was bored to death with the constant narrative, particularly with mathematical aspects thrown in. I hated and failed maths so it wasn't "beautiful" to me at all. Neither was this book thus far. I began to wonder whether to bother continuing, as it had taken me two days to get this far and still nothing was grabbing me. I like more dialogue...not the constant monotony of monologuing. I thought it was just me being tired the first night but the next day was no different.

So I skipped a few chapters to take me to the assault on Beth and see if it picked up pace. I persevered for as long as I could but I really am just bored. There is nothing remotely interesting about this book and if I can't get into it now I never will. Time to give up and move on to something far more enthralling.

For me this book is a big *yawn*...and there are not many I can say that about. I have plenty of others on my to read list far more interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment