Currently Reading

The Doctor's Child by Daniel Hurst
Published: 1st May 2024

Saturday 26 August 2017

REVIEW: Wrong Number by Carys Jones


Wrong Number (Wrong Number #1) by Carys Jones
Genre: Psychological Thriller
Read: 26th August 2017
Purchase: Amazon


★★★ 3 stars

Not bad. I did enjoy it but I didn't like Will. While Amanda saw him as protective I thought he seemed too possessive. His whole disappearance had an air of secretiveness. But in any case Amanda was blind to his faults, as he was her knight in shining armour. But when you put someone on a pedestal the reality of their fallibility doesn't seem real. I liked Shane. He was the grounded persona in this tale.
There is a sequel to this book which I wondering whether to jump right in and read now or devour something else in between...

No comments:

Post a Comment