Currently Reading

Tuesday 25 July 2017

REVIEW: Brothers and Sisters by Adele O'Neill


Brothers and Sisters (Kelly & Kennedy #1) by Adele O'Neill
Genre: Mystery, Thriller
Read: 25th July 2017
Purchase: Amazon

★★★★★ 5 stars

WOW! I absolutely loved this book from start to finish! I came by it when reading Jessica Jalvri's "When I Wake Up" as a book she had listed as wanting to read and thought it sounded interesting. It's just the type of book I love. Psychological, mysterious, full of secrets whilst being fed a little at a time as we try to put the pieces together ourselves. I pieced most of it together myself, but the final twist that came was something I never saw coming. 

I started this book and read it in two and a bit sittings. I couldn't put it down. It's one of those books I have to read into the night despite the late hour and how early I may have to get up the next morning. It was enthralling to say the least. You wanted to be a part of the story and to feel it. But on the whole, it was a sad story, and I found myself crying near the end. But I guarantee that you won't want to put this book down!

No comments:

Post a Comment