Currently Reading

Friday 14 July 2017

REVIEW: The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware


The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
Genre: Mystery, Thriller
Read: 14th July 2017
Purchase: Amazon

★★ 2 stars

After a slow start it kind of picked up, but tapered to a ridiculously cryptic ending. What the hell was the meaning of it? I don't like cryptic ends. I like everything to fall into place to make sense....and blow my mind with its genius. Instead I'm left wondering what the hell happened in the end. Carrie is obviously still alive and scarpered...but 40 000 Swiss francs? And why was Lo blase about it in the end, despite contacting her bank in the first place to enquire as to the odd deposit. Seriously? Cryptic endings leave a bad taste in my mouth. Very disappointed I wasted a week reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment